A MaxiCoffee exclusive, this selection pack contains 4x50g airtight sachets of English Breakfast teas by French brands Dammann Frères and Comptoir Français du Thé. Loose leaf tea.
English Breakfast is the most popular natural tea enjoyed at breakfast time.
Traditionally, this tea is a blend of 3 black teas of different origins: Assam, Ceylon & Darjeeling. Variations exist but the good balance of flavours remains the same: a strong yet round and refined tea.
An ideal strong tea to wake up with, English Breakfast tea can be softened with a drop of milk and a bit of sugar or a slice of orange.
Why this selection pack?
Whether you're new to drinking tea or a long-time tea lover, it can be hard to find your way among the many English Breakfast tea references. You may say they all have more or less the same taste since it is the same recipe but think again!
MaxiCoffee.com has created this pack especially for you. It contains 4 sealed sachets of 50g loose leaf tea from 2 different French brands: Dammann Frères and Comptoir Français du Thé.
You will be able to compare 4 different English Breakfast teas and appreciate the differences.
This selection pack contains:
- African Breakfast by Dammann Frères: A blend of Assam and Rwanda black teas for a robust tea with a malt finish.
- Strong Breakfast by Dammann Frères: This blend of Darjeeling, Assam & Ceylon black teas first takes over your palate with its roundness then the power of Assam takes over to end on a subtle and light note.
- Boston 1773 by Comptoir Français du Thé: This blend of Assam, Kenyan & Yunnan mixes strength and subtlety.
- Strong Breakfast BOP by Comptoir Français du Thé: A blend of Assam and Ceylon for a cup of tea full of character with pronounced, strong aromas.
Maxicoffee Bestsellers Rank
- n°301 in Tea > Loose Leaf Tea
- Most selling items in MaxiCoffee's Selection
- Black Tea
- Chinese Tea
- Darjeeling Tea
- English Breakfast