With this induction plate, you can use your Bialetti aluminium moka pot or other kettles & pans on induction hobs. Diameter: 13cm. Suitable for moka pots up to 6 cups.
This Bialetti induction plate is made of high-gauge steel.
It has a diameter of 13cm, making it large enough to be used with many cooking equipment (please check the diameter of your pots first). It will not work with moka pots above 6 cups capacity.
- Place the Bialetti Induction Plate on the heat source
- Place your moka pot on the plate
- Turn on the induction hob (medium heat setting)
- When your coffee is ready, switch the induction hob off and remove your moka pot from the plate
- Allow the induction plate to cool down on a suitable surface (the base of the plate will be very hot!)
The popular brand Bialetti began in Italy. In 1933, Bialetti released its first Moka Pot. Thanks to that product, Bialetti has become among the most known brands in the world. Thanks to the high standard of their products and by combining their advanced technology and style, they manufacture kitchen utensils which are easy to use, functional and simply beautiful : simply gorgeous.