- Cafflano is a portable all-in-one coffee maker that requires no electricity, meaning you can make a delicious filter coffee wherever you may be. The set contains a Cafflano coffee maker in black and a Hario V60 + coffee pot.
A grey porcelain V60-type dripper for up to 4 cups, or 500ml of coffee. This product is part of the Slow Coffee Style range.
The Kinto Dripper SCS-04-BR allows you to obtain a richly flavoured filter coffee thanks to a Slow Coffee preparation. The conical shape of the dripper allows the coffee molecules to be collected in the best possible way for an optimal extraction.
This dripper differs from the V60 in that it has a larger hole and sharp grooves. The flow is faster and the coffee is a bit lighter and rounder with a more defined aromatic power. It is a cross between the Chemex and the V60.
"This Kinto dripper is really my favourite Slow Coffee. It really allows you to sublimate your coffee by bringing a great aromatic power on a light but present body and with a nice length in mouth. It is really the right compromise between the Chemex and the V60."
For best results, don't forget:
- A pouring kettle with a gooseneck spout for better pouring and water distribution (available here)
- Suitable cone paper filters (available here)
- A stopwatch scale to measure the amount of water poured and the brewing time (available here)
- You can either use your V60 on a mug or on an adapted coffee pot (available here)
- You can also follow the video recipe of the V60 by Charlotte our French Barista Champion by clicking here
KINTO is a Japanese company created in 1972. In the beginning Kinto was a wholesaler of ceramic and porcelain crockery based in Shiga. During the eighties KINTO began to export its products to Europe while staying true to their Japanese roots.
KINTO focuses on the design and ergonomics of their products, ensuring they appeal to a wide range of customers worldwide.
|Grey Kinto Dripper SCS-04-BR 4 cups|
|Type of coffee machine||Conical dripper (V60 type)|
|Type of filter||Non-standard/specific to brand|