The Kinu M47 Phoenix manual coffee grinder is equipped with Black Fusion treated and hardened conical burrs of 47 / 32 mm and each, with 4 ball bearings. It is a high-quality and sturdy coffee grinder, allowing you to achieve very uniform grinding results for all preparation methods with little effort.
Using stepless grinding, your favorite brewing method is consistently delivered. The micrometric grind adjustments of 0.01mm in difference, for 50 divisions per revolution of the settings, uses four steel ball-bearings that are fixed into position to ensure the smoothest action whilst grinding for the perfect cup of coffee. Black Fusion coating on the burrs decrease wear and reduces the overall static build-up.
The Kinu M47 Phoenix Grinder is the lightest of the M47 Kinu grinders, utilizing a stainless steel body, ABS Plastics on the beans hopper, grinds catcher and a silicone o-ring that attachs the catcher to the body.
- High-end, stainless-steel single dose manual coffee grinder
- High precision axis alignment, no adjustment needed
- Silicon grip for easy handling
- Micrometrical, step-less reproductible and easy grinding adjustment
- Light-weight silicone O-ring catch-cup
- 47mm professional grade conical burrs for fast grinding, Black-Fusion treated
- Ball-bearing movement throughout
- All plastic parts made of Food-Safe ABS
- n°24 in Coffee Brewing > Coffee Grinder
- Most selling items in Kinu Grinder
|Kinu Grinders M47 Phoenix Coffee Grinder|
|Body material||Aluminium/Stainless steel|
|Grinder for...||Filter & slow brewing methods, Espresso|
|Number of programmable doses||A dose|
|Grinder diameter||47 mm|