Café Michel Ethiopie Décafeiné: a solvent-free decaffeinated coffee. Enjoy this Moka Sidamo from Ethiopia for a subtle coffee with a hint of acidity mixed with floral notes of jasmine. Organic & certified as fairtrade (SPP label). 250g ground coffee.
Café Michel was founded in Southwest France (Pessac). It was the first French coffee-roaster to develop organic fair trade coffees in specialist stores. Café Michel is also active in the chocolate, tea and organic fair trade sugar sectors. In 2016, Café Michel's café Congo-Colombie was awarded 1st prize for the Best Espresso Mix in France by the Comité Français du Café (French Coffee Committee).
- n°81 in Coffee > Organic Coffee
- n°85 in Ground Coffee > All Ground Coffees
- n°165 in > Organic Products
- n°342 in > Made in France
- n°10 in Ground Coffee > Decaf Ground Coffee
- Most selling items in Café Michel
- Decaffeinated Coffee
- Ethiopian Moka Coffee
- Arabica Coffee
- French Coffee
- Costa Rican Coffee