About the Travel Press - Portable Coffee Maker
Crafted from easy-to-clean stainless steel for durability, this portable coffee maker takes the place of a traditional 3-cup French press. Its double-wall construction keeps your coffee hotter for longer, there’s a colorful Bodum silicone band for safe and ergonomic grip, and a second stopper lid for easy sipping on the move.
It’s also highly versatile. You can brew coffee on the go, or fill up from a larger pot you’ve brewed at home. You can even use it to brew loose-leaf tea! So it’s perfect for taking on the train for your morning commute or popping in your rucksack when you go camping.
Caution: Make sure the Bodum Travel French Press stays upright when full. The lid is spill-resistant, but it’s not leakproof due to possible over pressure.
Main Features & Benefits
- Travel French press coffee maker set with extra lid, ideal for enjoying your favorite cup of coffee on the go.
- Silicone and mesh filter reduces sediment in your coffee.
- Double wall, vacuum-insulated mug made of stainless steel that keeps coffee hotter for longer while remaining cool to the touch.
- Wrapped in a non-slip silicone band for easy grip and comfortable hold.
- Non-skid rubber base.
- Comes with two lids: a plunger lid and spill-resistant lid with stopper opening.
- Can also be used with loose-leaf tea.
- Available in a choice of colors to suit any style.
- All parts dishwasher safe.
Use & CareDrink directly from the travel press or pour into a cup. Clean after each use. All parts dishwasher safe, top rack only.
How it Works
1. Place the Bodum Travel French Press on a stable, non-slip surface and remove the plunger lid. Add coarse ground coffee into the press – we recommend 1 tbsp for each 0.1l of water.
2. Boil hot water, wait 30 seconds, then pour into the travel press to approx. 1in/30cm from the top. Stir and close the spout.
3. Let the coffee brew for four minutes. Hold the travel press firmly and carefully depress the plunger.
4. Add milk and sugar to your personal taste, and your coffee is ready to enjoy!
Bodum is a family business, founded in Copenhagen by Peter Bodum in 1944. The founder's concept: to develop functional and quality products at an affordable price. Bodum products are sold in 55 countries around the world.
Since 1974, Bodum has produced more than 100 million French Press coffee makers and 30 million teapots.
- n°58 in Travel & To-Go Containers > Insulated mugs and tumblers
- Most selling items in Bodum
|Bodum Travel Press Stainless Steel Double-Wall with Extra Lid in Black - 35cl|
|Dominant colour(s)||Silver, Black|
|Inside wall material||Stainless steel|
|Stays hot||4 heure(s)|
|Stays cold||6 heure(s)|
|Cleaning||Dishwasher not advised|