Discovery pack 50 Nescafé Farmers Origins capsules Nespresso compatible
- Nescafé Farmers Origins Colombia Nespresso compatible 10 capsules
- Nescafé Farmers Origins India Nespresso compatible 10 capsules
- Nescafé Farmers Origins Africas Nespresso compatible 10 capsules
- Nescafé Farmers Origins 3 Americas Nespresso compatible 10 capsules
10 Nescafé farmers origins India Nespresso compatible capsules
Already made from the best varieties, this coffee, composed of Arabica and Robusta, has been nourished by the biodiversity of India. Its lush tropical soils, composed of spices and fruit trees of all kinds, produce an exceptional harvest. The intense roasting and processing of the coffee results in an enchanting cocoa flavour.
Perfectly suited for the Nespresso system, discover the other products of the range on our dedicated space.
Nescafé farmers origins: high quality beans with unique origins
This range features:
- High quality coffee beans
Nescafé farmers' coffee varieties originate from the "coffee belt", a place that stretches on either side of the equator. This part of the world is ideal for growing coffee because it has all the right elements: rain, altitude, fertile soil, etc.
Among the countries ideally placed are Colombia, Brazil, India but also Africa and the 3 Americas (Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala).
The brand is sourced in a 100% sustainable way.
- Nescafé committed to several causes
First of all, with initiatives that promote the value of producers and focus on safeguarding coffee for years to come: training, 235 million coffee trees distributed, 325 million euros invested, etc.
325 million invested, etc. Then, with regard to the environment, with the introduction of the first capsule made of 80% recycled aluminium, a first in the retail world. It is part of the alliance for the recycling of aluminium capsules, which has set itself the goal of reaching 100% in the coming years.
- n°202 in Coffee pods and capsules > Nespresso pods
- Most selling items in Nescafé Farmers Origins
- Ethiopian Moka Coffee
- Colombian Coffee
- Brazilian Coffee