Discover the Bodum Chambord French Press in plastic (SAN) and stainless steel. 3 cups or 35cl capacity. Shock resistant. BPA Free. Dishwasher safe.
Bodum Chambord® Plastic (SAN) and Stainless Steel
Chambord® is a true original – the classic French Press coffee maker designed in the 30’s. And Bodum still produces it with the same painstaking craftsmanship they used way back when with the original.
- The only difference in the production process since the fifties is their commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process.
- The frame and lid, made of stainless steel , undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use.
- This French Press is
Plastic (SAN) structure
makes it almost impossible to break! You won't need to budget for a second glass container anymore!
- The black Chambord® Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the design.
Bodum is a family business, founded in Copenhagen by Peter Bodum in 1944. The founder's concept: to develop functional and quality products at an affordable price. Bodum products are sold in 55 countries around the world.
Since 1974, Bodum has produced more than 100 million French Press coffee makers and 30 million teapots.
- n°52 in Coffee Brewing > French Press
- Most selling items in Bodum
|Bodum Chambord® French Press Plastic and Stainless Steel Chrome - 3 cups|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||111 x 80 x 168 mm|
|Dominant colour(s)||Transparent, Grey/Silver|
|Plunger type||Stainless steel mesh|