- 3 boxes of 10 capsules
- Nespresso® compatible capsules
- Espresso with notes of oak and liquorice
- Balanced coffee with notes of chocolate and spices
- Blend of 3 organic Arabicas from Ethiopia (Moka)
- 1 box contains 10 capsules
- Compatible with Nespresso
50 biodegradable Espresso Decaf capsules (via solvents) from Caffe Vergnano. This decaffeinated coffee from Central and South America (a blend of Arabica and Robusta) offers fruity and woody notes. The capsules are compatible with Nespresso® systems. Comes in a pack of 50 capsules.
Caffè Vergnano is a company that boasts a long and prestigious history.
The company was founded way back in 1882 by Domenico Vergnano, grandfather of the current owners, who set up business in the small medieval town of Chieri, at the foot of Turin Hill.
The true vocation of the Vergnano family became apparent very quickly: in just a few years they mastered the art of coffee-roasting and selling.